Awareity's TIPS (Threat Assessment, Incident Management and Prevention Services) is the best and simplest way for students, parents, employees and third-parties to confidentially and anonymously report suspicious incidents and concerning behaviors (bullying, risks, threats to harm, fraud, abuse, violence, ethics, etc.) as well as acts of kindness and heroes.
TIPS automatically connects all the right dots by notifying all the right people on your crisis, safety, threat assessment team (law enforcement, SROs, administrators, mental health, first responders, etc.) and others and all actions are documented to ensure awareness and accountability as well as regulatory and legal due diligence.
TIPS equips your organization (school, college, government entity, financial organization, etc.) to:
- Create customized incident reporting forms and surveys
- Receive valuable tips from all appropriate individuals (students, parents, staff, employees, third-parties, community members, etc.)
- Proactively prevent all types of incidents (bullying, harassment, workplace violence, weapons, fraud, ethics, safety, etc. )
- Immediately notify all appropriate team members according to incident type and location
- Ensure audit-ready and legal-ready documentation for accreditations and legal due diligence
- Team members can search all incident reports, securely share information, investigate and track actions, monitor escalation/de-escalation, set reminders and ensure proactive prevention
- Ensure compliance with State and Federal laws (Clery Act, OSHA, Whistleblower, Workplace Violence, Bullying and hundreds more)
Click here to visit www.tipsprevent.com and learn more.
Awareity's MOAT (Managed Ongoing Awareness and Trust) is a comprehensive framework of proven and award winning policy and procedure management and training tools designed to replace expensive and ineffective status quo methodologies. MOAT delivers:
- Annual Security Awareness Training (FERPA, HIPAA and PCI-DSS)
- Organization can upload custom policies, procedures, training, etc.
- Role-based assignment of individual responsibilities
- All training and policy activy and acknowledgements tracked
- Compliance with audits and examinations
- Ongoing reminders and notifications to staff and third-parties
- On-demand progress reporting and certifications
MOAT can be utilized by every department to ensure customized knowledge is shared with the right people in the right place at the right time and department leaders can utilize MOAT for developing/updating internal controls (policies/procedures/plans), assigning responsibilities, communicating roles, tracking individual acknowledgements, measuring preparedness, and maintaining a continuing cycle of situational awareness and accountability.
Awareity’s Intelligent Templates is a revolutionary on-demand suite of tools designed to simplify escalating challenges and complexities associated with translating federal regulations, state mandates and other guidelines into customized and organization specific security policies, procedures, roles and best practices. Click here for more information.